- Your vehicle must be operable. If it is not, additional fees or methods may apply.
- You must advise us of any modifications made to your vehicle such as 4×4 lift kit, camper shell, vehicle lowered, etc.
- Your vehicle may not exceed 7′ in height and must have a minimum of 4″ ground clearance for open transport and a minimum of 2″ for enclosed transport.
- We must have a working phone number where you may be reached throughout the duration of your vehicle relocation.
Preparing Your Car for Shipment
- The car must have no obvious fluid leaks.
- Your battery must be secure in the mounting bracket.
- The vehicle must be clean for inspection. A dirty vehicle decreases the ability to perform a quality inspection.
- The gas tank must have a minimum of (1/8) tank of fuel, but no more than (1/4) tank of fuel.
- All alarm systems must be disconnected, disabled, or turned off.
- Radios, cassette decks or CD players not built in, car phones, garage door openers must be secure
- All antennas must be fully retracted or removed.
- All personal belongings must be removed. (Except standard vehicle items such as the jack and spare tire)
- All exterior spare tire covers grill covers, or car covers must be removed.
- Plants and hazardous materials are forbidden by law to be transported.
- One set of keys for the vehicle must be provided.
- Non-permanent luggage racks, bike racks, or ski racks must be removed.
- Your vehicle must be prepared for the new climate. This may include engine coolant, transmission oil, and other fluids.
Vehicle Inspection Requirements
- You or your designated representative must be present for the inspection at the time of pick-up and delivery.
- You or your designated representative must sign the bill of lading and condition report at both origin and destination.
- You or your designated representatives are responsible for confirming your vehicle’s condition. This must be done before the driver leaves the destination.
- Damage if any will be noted by our representative on the bill of lading.